For all those using AOL

From: Artgotch
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 11:06:33 PDT

    Need back up support for using AOL. When AOL . 5 is installed on your own
    school computer (in classroom at desk) all services are available, sending
    art, photos, etc. If you could only access AOL from Netscape (having to use
    it as a guest) how would that hinder your full use of what AOL has to offer?
    There are those in power that would like to disallow the installing of AOL on
    our school computers and force us to only use it off the Internet. Any
    comments?
    Barbara

    ---