need 6 grade lessons & Re:Crafts website (Jill)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 10:27:37 PDT

    Great crafts website Jill.
     www.makingfriends.com
    I may need more craft ideas for my 6th. graders. They will come to me only
    for 45 minutes every other day and for 1 semester and then I will get another
    batch. They won't be graded, yet I will want them to get the art elements.
    Any lesson ideas will be great.
    Janice
    BluesTruth writes: www.makingfriends.com

    ---