Re: STUDENT quote.......

From: Mcracker
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 10:18:04 PDT

    In a message dated 8/13/00 12:00:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:

    << "I run the tundra of my dreams, I howl to the stars of my imagination.
     I fly on the breeze of my mind and I pour my soul into my pencil. I
     dream in color, and see the world through a rainbow."

    Thanks, Bunki
    I am planning to use this the first week of school....I assume that since you
    posted it and that if I credit your student, that it is ok to use ?
    Marcia

    ---