STUDENT quote.......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 09:55:49 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    Speaking of quotes...my favorites are from my middle school kids. Here's one
    I received just this past week from a graduating 8th grader.......

    "I run the tundra of my dreams, I howl to the stars of my imagination.
    I fly on the breeze of my mind and I pour my soul into my pencil. I
    dream in color, and see the world through a rainbow."

     Angela---"Who I Am" Part of a poem I wrote.

    Earlier student quotes can be found on our school art website.....

    I actually find student quotes MUCH more exciting (and often times
    infinitely more inspirational) than those of well known artists. There's
    something to be said about a child's unjaded, non-weary point of view and
    discovery. Toodles........

    ---