Re: things kids can/can't do

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 09:37:33 PDT

    In a message dated 8/10/00 9:26:24 AM Central Daylight Time, terily
    writes:

    << One thing I HAVE to teach to my Ks is tying. A wonderful soul donated
     about 35 aprons to my program. >>

    I too have to teach tying.their shoes fall off or they trip alot.

      Not lucky enough to have aprons just shirts from home that they wear
    backwards and their table mate buttons one middle button form them
    and then unbuttons it for them at end of class or they take them off over
    thier heads.
    They want to store them in my room but I do not have an inch of extra space
    so they
    have to take their shirt to homeroom. Cannot share due to headlice!!!

    On the apron and tying - must be time consuming - could you replace the ties
    with
    elastic so they could just slip the apron over their heads! Roberta

    ---