More Bookmarks to share!

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 07:24:35 PDT

    BJ Berquist just sent these to me. This is a great way to share bookmarks
    and files! I know I will take a closer look at this site.

    >Dear Judy,
    Instead of my sending you any bookmarks you might find useful, I'm going
    to give you the url for my public folder in Take a
    look at Backflip is very
    cool, easy to use and easy to share with others. Let me know if you
    have any questions.

    BJ Berquist
    associate educator, TAPPED IN