artists' quotes

From: Artrbh
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 07:24:44 PDT

    I just remembered where I got "millions" of quotes on the arts.....in Sierra
    Print Artist there is a "Quotes" feature. I don't remember who was looking
    for them or if you still need them but if you do....and do not have access to
    that program, let me know and I'll post a few each day in the catagory you
    need. robin
    [Unable to display image]

    ---