Re: sketchbooks ( folders @ Target)

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 04:19:55 PDT

    I want to thank the thoughtful person who posted the information on
    7 cent (3 hole clasp pocket portfolios) notebook folders at Target.
    I stopped there Saturday morning and picked up 500. I teach in a poor
    area and long ago quit asking parents to supply anything. This way I
    can begin the year running. Every student will have the identical size
    and type of art notebook. I will have folders at second semester and
    for new students as they transfer in (we have a large transition).
    When you are able to make it "hassle free" do it.
    It may cost a bit, but it is worth it in the long run.
                                    Woody in KC

    Our students 1st day of school is Wednesday the 23rd of August.
    I hope it cools down before then, it's been hitting near 100 here
    in Kansas City.

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan