sketchbooks ( folders @ Target)

From: Holly112
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 21:45:19 PDT

    Whatever I've planned for my students. sketchbooks are a big piece of the
    puzzle. I forget who posted the tip that Target had those 2 hole clasp
    pocket portfolios on sale for 7cents, but I bought 150 of them to use as
    sketchbook covers! I started thinking that I was used to working in affluent
    areas, where I could just have the parents buy sketchbooks for their kids.
    But I am moving into the unknown now, to NYC public MS. I can't just assume
    I will have supplies or that parents can or would buy them. I won't even be
    able to get into my classroom to see the state of affairs waiting for metil a
    few days before school! So for very little money, ( $10.29 ) and some copy
    paper, we can make em! (There will be enough things going on, I need to know
    that something is a certainty!
    So, thanx out there, for the good idea!!!!

    Holly :0)

    ---