Re: complain, complain, complain

From: Marand10
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 21:20:31 PDT

    Michal,

    Please don't get me wrong....I think it's awful that they would even consider
    painting over the mural that was done by one of your students.....absolutely
    tragic for the student, for sure! I'm just suggesting that when we leave for
    the summer or any long holiday, there is nobody to supervise those that are
    sent to schools to know what IS, SHOULD, or MUST be left untouched. Similar
    things have happened to me and I share your same attitude about the student's
    creative work. Just a reminder to take precautions beyond the "norm" because
    others just don't think sometimes when told to do a task.....

    Marty

    ---