Re: complain, complain, complain

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 21:07:54 PDT

    In a message dated 8/12/00 10:33:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
    Marand10 writes:

    << Word to the wise....Leave a note on anything >>

    on anything you ever want to see again. Summer before this "someone" threw
    out some recyclables that it had taken four years to collect. So this May I
    marked
    each box - do not throw out - even stuff in a storage locker that was marked
    for art
    I marked each bag of clay and box of tools Do not throw out. So far it
    seems that
    Nothing was thrown out. So sorry to hear about the mural loss someone posted
    the other day - that is a serious loss. - Roberta

    ---