Re: Sketchbooks

From: Bicyclken
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 17:24:30 PDT

    In a message dated 08/09/2000 8:33:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    MRJWITZ writes:

    > .Do any of you have difficulties with the work not going home
    > for parents to see during the year? Do you keep ALL of the work until the
    > end
    > of the year? do you do special sketch book or portfolio lessons and then
    > other units that are displayed or taken home? robin

    In High school I keep all the "A" work and matt it. This work is then used
    in displays and art shows and contests. They get all their work back at the
    end of the year. Some students like me to keep their work and take it home
    at the end of the year as a portfolio.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA

    ---