Comprehensive Arts--and Art for Kids

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 11:28:32 PDT

    My son let me "play" on the computer today after all! I guess he thought
    what I wanted to do had more merit (sweet kid!).

    This is what I have so far on Comprehensive Arts....I haven't been to all of
    the sites yet because my connection was VERY SLOW today. I have more
    bookmarks to add (later).
    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/comparts.htm

    This is what I have so far on the "Just for Kids" page.
    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm
    I haven't checked each one of these links either....Makes Cable connection
    all that much more desirable.....

    Don't worry Art Talk List Members, I do not have the Teacher pages finished
    yet (many more to add)...and will put the right names on your pages before
    this is made available to students. When the page is finished, I will ask
    for any Art Talk Teacher pages I missed.

    Here is my chuckle for you for the day. Most people work very hard to keep
    crickets out of their home....We, on the other hand, go out and buy
    them....My son now has two lizards and the "blankity-blank" crickets keep
    finding a way to escape the aquarium and escape their future as dinner for
    the lizards. (I know this has nothing to do with art....but I just got done
    returning one from our office--which BTW isn't even on the same floor as the
    lizards). Matt, the good son that he is, said he returned one that found its
    way inside my shoe last night. I wonder how many "pet stories" this will
    generate?

    Judith Decker

    ---