Hello again and curriculum

From: gregjuli
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 10:13:18 PDT

    Hi all !
    After a brief summer break from the listserve I decided to come back
    before school starts. It was weird being away for a while after being
    here for the past few years. Missed all the banter, hope everyone is
    having a great and RESTFUL summer.

    MaryB

    BTW- My first question for you all is this ...Does anyone have a
    curriculum where you have specific lessons you have to repeat year after
    year due to a rigid alignment from K-12 ? or a number of times in the
    same year because of class changes?

    ---