Re: complain, complain, complain

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 11:52:22 PDT

    > Word to the wise....Leave a note on anything that is pending, being held for
    > someone, or part of a permanent gallery as we see it or else you run the risk
    > of all kinds of "happenings"....

    > We are very sensitive to our student's art....

    > My point....................EDUCATE while you're at the school about the
    > importance of these murals.....

    So Marty, are you saying that I should just "let it go" the mural that was
    painted over, even tho it was part of one of my senior's portfolio projects? Or
    that I should have left a note that said "SAVE"? Just curious. In this case I
    believe it goes beyond my sentimental value of art in our building - this
    personally affects one of my students, which is why I teach to begin with.

    ---