Just for Kids--special web page

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 07:41:04 PDT

    I am still doing the "Just-for Kids" links page as promised....but work has
    been delayed a bit. My husband has created a "monster" at the wheel
    (virtual, that is)....he just let my son purchase another "Need for Speed"
    software--this one just featuring Porsche. My son now how first dibs on the
    computer for a while. I think this is the only way we will ever be able to
    own a Porsche (other than our Hot Wheels and Match Box Collection).

    I am still looking for Theater sites for comprehensive arts lessons. I have
    some good puppet ones now. Let me know if you come across any. Thanks to all
    who have posted music sites, too. Keep those coming--especially ones
    pertaining to music from other cultures. I will be working on the
    comprehensive arts page all year--adding more as it is posted. I do these
    links pages because it is easier for me than trying to keep track of all my
    bookmarks.

    mdecker

    Judith Decker

    ---