Re: Mail Art Exchange

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 06:46:29 PDT

    I know I'm late responding, but I would be interested in having my
    seventh grade students participate in the mail art exchange. I may
    have as many as 175 7th graders through out the year. They are quarter
    classes that run (twice a week) over a semester time span. At any one
    given time I'll have 4 groups of 7th graders. I like the idea of them
    being able to choose the artist they want to share with another
    student out there somewhere.
                                                            Woody in KC

    VanGghsEar wrote:
    > "Is there anyone interested in doing a mail art exchange between 6th, 7th,
    > or
    > 8th grade classes? I would like to do something with each of my nine week
    > classes. It would be 60 pieces of mail art to send out each nine weeks (the
    > 8th grade mailings would be much smaller about 25 or so each semester)
    > starting around the first of September.
    > Please let me know if you are interested. "

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
         the new URL for school is