Re: Mail Art Exchange

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 06:46:29 PDT

    I know I'm late responding, but I would be interested in having my
    seventh grade students participate in the mail art exchange. I may
    have as many as 175 7th graders through out the year. They are quarter
    classes that run (twice a week) over a semester time span. At any one
    given time I'll have 4 groups of 7th graders. I like the idea of them
    being able to choose the artist they want to share with another
    student out there somewhere.
                                                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail