Re: complain, complain, complain

From: Michal (whest177)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 08:53:20 PDT

    I went in to the high school last week to discover that the custodians had
    painted over my student's murals! One of them had not been photographed yet, and
    of course that student wishes to go to art school and needed that picture for his
    portfolio. There were two holes in that wall also - the large hole was mudded but
    not sanded, the other hole was patched with duct tape and painted over. No one
    has any idea who painted the wall or who authorized it. That darn mysterious
    "somebody else"!
    ~Michal

    ---