Re: complain, complain, complain

From: ARTNSOUL12
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 04:43:37 PDT

    << Over
     the summer, someone (a mystery person) piled 10 50 lb boxes of clay
     onto my 3-tiered media cart so they (the mystery person) could wax my
     floor. They then rolled it about 3/4 way into my office. >>

    After summer break last year I returned to school to discover that "someone"
    had used by brand new heavy and big paper cutter to cut ceiling tiles for the
    new ceilings that were being installed throughout the school. Needless to
    say my cutter now handles cutting 3-6 thin pieces of paper at a time. I can
    forget about cardboard. They are still sending someone to sharpen it. This
    summer the district is installing a new elevator in our building...can hardly
    wait to see what surprises await me!

    ---