Re: FREE Aprons / your reply

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 03:01:24 PDT

    We are family, but sometimes we get to be too trusting.

    Do you realize that when you post your mailing address,
    and hit reply, that it goes out to everyone on the list ?
    If you wish it to be seen only by you and the party you are
    directing the message to: then "don't hit reply. Instead, copy
    the individuals address who posted to ArtsEdNet and paste
    their address in the address window. Be sure to remove the
    ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet> information.

    > .....send me your address and I'll
    > keep you in our file for next time.

    I often copy any addresses that are posted on line and paste them
    in my address book with the parties e-mail address for future
    reference. Of course I'm not going to harass you or miss use
    the personal information, but there are some strange folks out there.
    You can always change an e-mail address or your phone number, but
    it's a real pain to move.

                    Just letting you all know, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail