Re: Only 1000 pounds of clay -

From: ARTISOK
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 16:46:58 PDT

    Love it! My vote goes for the crime scene tape at Open House! What the heck?
    You won't "know" who did that! I'll share my story..It's Friday..The kids
    come Monday..Students start related arts Monday.We don't have a schedule yet..
    I DO have my Prozac stored up.... but I'll share.
    I'll send you some extra ....
    Good Luck
    LaDonna aka artisok

    ---