Re: Sketchbooks

From: Marand10
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:47:04 PDT

    Square 1 Art can also supply you with BLANK sketch books if enough notice is
    given. We do BLANK sketch books specifically for ART DEPARTMENTS during our
    summer months for the beginning of schools.

    We have 50 pages to a book which is a nice size and they are spiral bound
    with the ability to create their own artwork on the HARD cover.

    marty

    ---