Re: leftover work

From: Daceballos
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 12:29:40 PDT

    Robin:
        Thanks for a great idea. I always feel bad about throwing out student
    work at the end of a semester or school year. There's so much of it. But
    other teacher's have asked if they could take some to decorate their rooms
    with. I once put some up in the hallways, but the custodians took it down.
    And a lot I still have and like to go through every now and then.
    Dennis in Stockton, CA

    ---