Cellophane +++!

From: Deb Hyland (hyland5)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 12:01:59 PDT

    Hi Everyone:

    My new job this fall (yes, I'm excited about it!) will have me working
    at 2 bldgs. At one, a K-4, there had not been an Art teacher for
    several years, so classroom teachers taught their own art lessons.

    So, now I have the task (kind of fun, actually) of going through the
    "Art Cabinet" maintained by each grade. I'm finding all sorts of
    goodies (I may not have to order pastels and watercolors for decades,
    and fingerpaints for centuries!), among which is a box FULL of rolls of
    various colors of cellophane. Aside from the obvious color wheel and
    stained glass window projects, anyone have any great ideas on what to do
    with this stuff? I'm betting someone out there has some great
    suggestions - you guys always seem to come through!

    Thanks!

    Deb Hyland
    hyland5

    ---