Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: Sue Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 08:58:17 PDT

    Very small world - Sara Jane was my supervisor too!! - we have a great foundation
    from her - even though I teach high school, I still remember her lessons on
    handling students. What a beauty too! I teach high school in Sumner, WA, and
    haven't been back to Cincinnati in years. We were in the Army then and spent 4
    years in Cincy while my husband taught ROTC.

    I did mean the School for Performing Arts (is it still in that ancient building?
    I remember the radiators used to leak steam). I wonder if you had Silva for
    photography or were you a fine arts student in your BA? I had such a great
    painting teacher then - over in the old trolley barn - I am trying to remember
    her name. Do you teach in Cincinnati?