Re: Mail Art Exchange

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 04:51:46 PDT

    I am interested in the mail art exchange. Do you expect each postcard or letter
    will be stamped with real postage? That would be too expensive for my kids...and
    me. What about designing stamps as part of the project, and hand drawing these
    on the envelopes or post cards. Everything could go to a school in one envelope,
    but the mail could still be individuali

    ---