Re: you'll all appreciate this

From: Jennifer Buerkle (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 04:18:34 PDT

    Wow...sounds lovely. I taught in a very similar situation for about
    five years, myself. One thing to think about... in my situation, there
    was no pension. Now that I am in the public system the pension is
    amazingly good: 1/2 salary after 25 years. So if you aren't in a
    private pension plan, consider getting into one. Don't trust Social
    Security!

    Jen

    ---