Re: FREE Aprons

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:52:29 PDT

    Your free aprons would be a boon. I have big kids in my middle school, and it is
    a very impoverished inner city area. I never ask parents to buy anything. I need
    about 20 (I was given some old shop aprons last year, so I just have to fill in)
    Is that possible? I, too, could not get to your web page. Could you contact me
    directly at ejb35

    Thanks so much.