re: gluing

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:45:23 PDT

    Others may have suggested glue sticks, I recommend them. I have 32 sticks,
    enough for each student in a class to have one. I put a number on top, big,
    indellible ink. I have students sign for them as I pass them out. Learned the
    hard way, as some were destroyed early on. Now they treat them well. I still
    make a big deal about taking the caps off at random, checking them. Che

    ---