Re: you'll all appreciate this

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 20:37:55 PDT

        What am I doing at work? Cutting erasers into
    > 4 pieces so that I'll have enough.....
        Feel the same way when I am on lunch duty... I went to college to watch kids eat????

        At least you just watch them eat - we are expected to clean the tables! Funny - I got my degree and celebrated the fact that I wouldn't be somewhere washing tables!
        Sally^.^

    ---