Re: I talked to my Principal

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 20:18:21 PDT

    Sometimes if pays to go straight to the top.
    Last year, in one of my schools, the air did not work in my room. (I have a
    seperate unit becasue it used to be a computer lab) I asked and asked the
    office manager to take care of it. After three weeks of sweltering, (I l've
    in Texas!) the principal walked through on a tour and had a fit. The
    service men were there in an hour. Janet

    ---