Re: Sketchbooks

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 20:06:26 PDT

    I keep all of the students art in their portfolios until open house in March.
    Then they take it home with a typed explanation obout the projects. Some
    projects that I do for the teachers (like fabric quilt squares) goes to them.
     I display some samples of each project each six weeks. Then those get put
    away. Janet

    ---