Re: Aprons, Tshirts, totes

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 19:51:54 PDT

    You probably got my message about the aprons and t-shirts. I'm really sorry
    I missed them! (BIG storm yesterday and lines have been sketchy at best!)
    But I did want to say thank you for the opportunity! It's great that some
    company's don't just destroy things and , instead, get them to those who can
    use them!
    Thanks!
    Sally^.^

    >Well, some things never change and that's art teachers finding the FREEBIES
    >and deals....I'm here to tell you that the surplus of damaged goods have
    >been shipped to those first people responding. We boxed up about 10 boxes
    >and they'll ship out tomorrow.

    ---