Re: Ceramic Glazes - any recommendations?

From: D. Mammone (dndmammone)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:45:59 PDT

    I like underglazes with a clear glaze over it. I can snail mail you a
    good clear glaze. We are testing some new, beautiful glazes but they are
    not quite ready yet. You might want to get onto the clayart newsgroup .
    They post a lot of glazes.
    Diannabanana
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.