Aprons, Tshirts, totes

From: square1art
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:34:49 PDT

    Well, some things never change and that's art teachers finding the FREEBIES
    and deals....I'm here to tell you that the surplus of damaged goods have
    been shipped to those first people responding. We boxed up about 10 boxes
    and they'll ship out tomorrow. But....please keep in touch so that I can
    keep you in our file for the next batch of discards. I'd rather us give
    them to ART TEACHERS of the world since I have been in that role for over
    20 years!

    I do have some damaged tote bags in canvas left so if this is something you
    need....give us a holler!

    Marty Reid - Owner - Square 1 Art
    1 888 332-3294
    www.Square1Art.com