Shrinking Room - an ugly rumor?

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 17:58:14 PDT

    I heard an ugly rumor again today, that my beautiful art room is being
    considered for the making of two rooms!

    Our high school has 12 roving teachers and not nearly enough classrooms.
    The town we're in has a ordinance against mobile units but there is supposed
    to be a hearing soon. Ironically, the school district cannot begin a 5-year
    plan to enlarge the school until the temporary mobile units are used.

    Has anyone been in a similar situation or have any ideas regarding fighting
    it?

    Thanks,
    Joy

    PS I'm on the digest version so you could contact me privately at
    mcgugan

    ---