Chuck Close

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 17:30:26 PDT

    We got our new adoption materials a few weeks ago (SRA). One of the
    prints that came in the 4th grade portfolio is titled "Cindy" Is anyone
    familiar with this work? I have some questions about it. It is a
    portrait of a girl and has a pixel -like visual quality to it. If you
    know anything about this, please email me off the list. Thanks, Betsy
    rlarson

    ---