Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: DtGaffney
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 16:41:11 PDT

    Dear Sue,

    Strange that you got your masters the same year I graduated from DAA, now
    DAAP.
    Beverly Simmons was on sabatical when I took fibers. But she is currently
    teaching at UC again. I, too, did my student teaching out in Anderson, at
    Sherwood Elementary with Sara Jane Bellamy, a great art teacher.

    When you say you taught at the art HS do you mean the one downtown called The
    School for Creative and Performing arts? it still exists and has a website.

    Where are teaching now? It sounds as though you are no longer in the vicinity.

    Good to talk with fellow UC grad.
    Donna G

    ---