I talked to my Principal

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 16:23:25 PDT

    I appreciate the encouragment from all of you....actually I have taught the
    block for a couple of years now and I love it ....but....they are going beack
    to 45 minute blocks next year. Anyway I asked my Principal to come into my
    room and check the seating arrangement for 40 students and still maintain
    fire safety for a quick exit. (I never once said I can't believe I have 40
    students.) He looked at me and said "40?" I said yes that is what the
    guidance counselor said to me. 36 and 40 in 7th grade art. He said "Oh my
    ..we are definitely going to have to get some numbers moved around." and
    then walked out and into guidance. So.....I am hoping there will be some
    good in all of this. I was slick and sly but it looks like it will work.
    Keep your fingers and brushes crossed.

    VGE

    ---