Re: Your advice: Masters in Art Ed program?

From: lburke
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 13:26:10 PDT

    I am looking for the same type of program except I live in Virginia. I need to
    stay in the state since I am a single parent and with two children. My studio
    concentration is in photography from George Washington University. Any
    suggestions??
      I also have not taught in the public school system yet and am trying to find
    the quickest and least expensive route to go for licence in Art Ed. thanks for
    any help you can give me this is all very new to me.
    Linda in Leesburg

    SanGalgano on 08/04/2000 11:43:08 AM

    Please respond to "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>