lunch duty

From: KPRS (kprs)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 12:07:08 PDT

      The only time I had lunch duty I spent the whole lunch period
    recruiting students to take art, or touching base with those students
    who had an art class their freshmen year, but chose to skip art their
    sophomore year. Electives are all about recruiting in a small high
    school. So I figured I was "recruiting", "headhunting" and "networking"
    which is what MBA's would do, right?

    San D

    ---