Ceramic Glazes - any recommendations?

From: Stephanie Krause (frostyoranges)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 10:45:12 PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I'm in the process of ordering supplies for my first year in my own high
    school classroom (I've been doing outreach for three years) - hooray!! - and
    I'm seeking advice on one product in particular: you guessed it, ceramic
    glazes. The few ceramics classes I've taught were in classrooms that were
    already stocked (with yechy hand-me-down glazes), so I didn't have to order
    them then. And as an artist, I've only worked with vats of the hand-mixed
    kind - but needless to say we are NOT doing that!

    SO: any favorites you could recommend to me?

    Thanks for your advice,
    Stephanie