Re: Job Opening in Upstate NY

From: LM Paris (paris)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 06:28:16 PDT

    It is in Latham, Shaker High School, 10 minutes from you. It is a .6, teaching
    3 classes, all Studio Art (I think). It will include some prep-time and
    supervision duties because it is more than half time. I will talk to my
    department supervisor and see what other information I can get, if you are
    interested. Let me know.

    LynnMarie

    ---