Re: gluing

From: Marand10
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 08:25:30 PDT

    Try this with your glue problem....I taught my K's this way.

    Place the "blob" of glue in a LID of a jar...like a baby food jar lid. Have
    the kids use their index finger to apply the glue. Then to wipe it
    off.....have them wipe the excess on the TOP of the other hand.... At the
    end of the class time, it will have dried enough to PEEL off the top of the
    hand. THEY LOVE THIS and it worked great for me. You must demonstrate it to
    the kids....never had a problem with glue and kiddies. (well, except for the
    little guy who just kept wiping the excess to excess!!!)

    Maranda

    ---