re: budget orders

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 08:20:06 PDT

    In Texas, state money doesn't come until the middle of
    September how do you get your supplies so early. We
    started to school Tuesday and will not get to order
    supplies until the end of September. I have been
    teaching in this district for 12 years so I make sure
    I have supplies left from the year before.

    NE Texas

    Do You Yahoo!?