re: budget orders

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 07:32:36 PDT

    <<I just got the last year's
    order form last Friday, so My order will not be in for the start of
    school.Oh bother! Just somebody tell me I can do this!!!!!!!!!!>>

    Well, our school district doesn't even PASS OUR BUDGET until August 15,
    2 days before the kids come back. I have to cross my fingers and fill
    out purchase orders and hope that they give me my requested budget! So
    I always start the year with drawing and making sketchbooks (copy paper
    is always plentiful, as are the pencils that I get donated from the
    classroom teachers). Then, in Sept when I get my orders, the fun begins
    :-)

    teri

    ---