re: Mannequins

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 07:25:32 PDT

    The plain mannequins are cheaper in the Nasco catalog. They are around
    $5 each, for the 12". I have 8 of these in my room, and am ordering 8
    more this year. The kids love posing them and drawing the poses. Goes
    right along with my unit on gesture drawing of humans. They don't bend
    at the waist, though. And they are not painted, only natural wood.

    teri

    ---