Re: Sketchbooks

From: Mbhirst
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 06:48:20 PDT

    After reading all the posts regarding sketchbooks I wonder how many of you
    have access to in-district services?
    In my district, copy services is able to do binding for us; they can do
    spirals, cloth/tape bound, staple,etc. We make our own workbook/journals for
    our 3-D classes like this. We include a few printed pages but mostly blanks
    for kids to write and draw in. Check it out.
    Marcia in IL

    ---