Re: My class loads - middle school art teachers

From: Batmom44
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 03:10:23 PDT

    Good grief. I have 34 Art II students. But at least they are art two not
    squirelly Art I's. I also have 26 in a photography class. But hey they did me
    a favor. There were 38 photo students so they split them into two classes of
    19, to which guidance felt free to add. One person is aware, the other is
    clueless. But I would take all of my classes at once and still feel better
    off than Vinnie with all those 7th graders at once.
    Reatha

    ---