Re: Art Books--North Light

From: DrawntoU
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 20:24:21 PDT

    Judith,
        North Light Book Club is not only valid. It is an excellent place to
    purchase art books of all kinds for affordable prices. The "buy one, get two
    free" is for real. The books are high quality. Most are hard back, some
    paper, but the catalog will say which you are getting. The catalog is
    useful. It has excerpts from the month's main selection, and I save mine for
    use at school. Lots of how-to. You get the catalog free for six months, and
    if you make a purchase, your subscriptions continues for another six months.
    Besides, North Light has school library prices, too. Go ahead and mail your
    order--you won't be sorry.
        Janealla

    ---